Saturday, May 8, 2010

Templates and CSS

I the thing I discovered when I changed it to no style is that it made the whole thing vanish. It had no backgrounds, no templates or formal layouts, it was dull.

Ok CSS, well some good advantages of using CSS is that it reduces file-sizes, has a less load time, faster updates and increased browser compatibility.

I found out that when you change a template it is attached to a document it could significantly have an effect on how the document looks…AWESOME!! But a crappy thing is you cannot change with Template files is that it may limit users from saving changes with the original file name. So yeah I think I’d encouraged people to save the file with a new name as if it were a new file.

When webpage making you must consider the important issue of accessibility so people can access pages to different browsers lacking any difficulty especially people with disabilities.

update on CSS.

In the html coding on my blog, i changed the colour and font of my header and added my own groovy face as the background image and have it so when you scroll down the page, my face stays where it is.

1 comment: